Edunguru has through every possible means made certain that all processes, procedures and methodologies are user friendly and easy to access. In order to ease student's and applicant's doubts, detailed answers to frequently arising queries are made available.
REGISTRATION & SALES PROCESS
A) The Refund will only process if the request is placed within 7 days of Registration.
B) In case of Online Course payment will be refund after deducting applicable taxes i.e., Net Course Fee and
C) In case of Offline Course (if dispatched), Course Fee will be refunded after deducting, Applicable taxes, 5% administrative charges and Hardware (USB/Hard disk) Cost.
COURSEWARE AND METHODOLOGY
- Student can study Anytime & Anywhere i.e., At his/her home or a place they feel safe and comfortable
- Student can rewind and play, the video again and again which Helps in concept Reinforcement
- Don’t have to waste time in travelling to other places for studying
- Cost Effective
- Individual Call (1:1) or Group Call (1:4, 1:8) /Message your Teacher
- Individual Call (1:1) or Group Call (1:4, 1:8) /Message the Top Rankers
- Individual Call (1:1) or Group Call (1:4, 1:8) /Message your Peers
- Edunguru’s Question Bank
- Edunguru’s Web Chat etc.
- Low on memory
- Device is not compatible
- Android Version is not updated
|The Desktop / Laptop Application will require:||The Mobile Application will require:|
|• Minimum 2GB RAM||• Android KitKat (4.4) or above|
|• Minimum 1 GB Free Hard Disk Space||• Minimum 512 MB RAM|
|• Windows 7 & Above|
- Check the Mobile Internet Connection
- Check your Mobile Internal Memory or Android Version
- Update the Edunguru Mobile Application (check time to time for updates)
- Clean the CACHE & COOKIES from the mobile device